Post Training Support & Job Brokerage
After the completion of a Gravitas Training course or induction programme, 3/6 months of structured post-training support and a comprehensive job brokerage service will be offered to each delegate through emails, 1to1 meetings, and telephone conferencing, which will help steer you into a good job:
- Suitable Permanent Housing Jobs, which require no experience of the housing sector, are identified and sent to you each month via email
- Full CV development including content & style, and several good CV templates forwarded to all GT students
- Once the CV is finalised, it will be submitted to leading selected social housing recruitment agencies for immediate temporary work opportunities
- You will receive support & guidance in developing effective Supporting Statements & Covering Letters which will secure short-listing for interviews and assessments.
- We will help GT students clearly highlight and amplify their relevant skills & experiences in order to develop effective examples for all generic, cultural, & technical competency areas - ultimately resulting in short-listing for interviews & assessments
- Expert support and guidance will be offered with interview skills, tips and questions likely to come up - with around 70% of questions predicted for most housing and customer service roles
- Voluntary work placements are available with 2 large Registered Social Landlord's (RSL's) in North London & East London, which we will help organise for you.